Friday, January 14, 2011

PlayStation Move

               For this blog entry, I’m going to be talking about the new accessory that the Sony PlayStation 3 has released which is the PlayStation Move. This accessory has a white sphere on the top of an almost cylinder figure. At first, I thought the sphere on the top was hard, but when I got it, I found out it was squishy. So when I’m waiting for a game to load, I start to squish it. The only way you can play the PlayStation Move is by having the controller (duh), and a PlayStation Eye which is a camera so that the gamer can have the most realistic gaming experience possible. When playing a game that uses the PlayStation Move, the sphere will have a color. The first player will be pink, which I think is kind of silly because I have to see a pink light next to me every time I play a game. The second player is light blue, the third is yellow, and the last color I know is the fourth player’s one which is dark blue.
                PlayStation hasn’t made many games that the Move is compatible with. But I bet they will make a lot of games where you can use it. The only game I have that uses the Move is Sports Champions. It is like Wii Sports but with better graphics and other sports. The sports that it has are: Disc Golf, Gladiator Duel, Bow and Arrow, Volley Ball, Bocce (Bolas Criollas), and Table Tennis. Some of the sports can be played with two controls which makes the game realistic and fun.


                Hopefully after reading this blog, you will be encouraged to buy the PlayStation Move (with the PlayStation Eye) as well as Sports Champions and other games that might seem interesting to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment